World of Patria have forged relationships with major logistic partners providing extensive capabilities to support the unique supply chain challenges of wine growers and spirits distillers, exporters, importers and retailers, worldwide.
We maintain links with dedicated offices in all major beverage-producing, exporting and importing regions to provide on-site expert logistics support. To this end we can offer comprehensive beverage logistics services which include:
- Direct pick-up & transportation of loose or palletized goods from producers/suppliers to all of Europe’s bonded warehouses or even to quayside in the case of the Cruise Ship Industry.
- Direct pick-up & transportation of loose or palletized goods from producers delivered anywhere worldwide, including all local customs procedures and paperwork.
- Warehousing & customs clearance services.
- Single-case consolidation consignments
- Full and consolidated container services & distribution.
- For bulk wine, 20-foot ISO steel tanks are used, as are flexi-tanks with a volume of up to 24,000 litres, loaded in 20-foot containers.
Additional capabilities include:
- Full transport & inventory visibility.
- Short-notice delivery of wine samples to trade fairs.
- Full collection and delivery service within the UK.
- Airfreight of high-value, time-sensitive products, such as Beaujolais Nouveau.
We firmly believe, through the close working relationships with our logistic partners, World of Patria can offer its customer base a one stop value for money logistical solution that is second to none.